Saturday, March 05, 2011

Pink Saturday

Untitled-1 (framed with ArtEdges)

Hi! Welcome to Pink Saturday! My name is Judy and I'm here to serve you. : )


Beverly from How Sweet the Sound started Pink Saturdays. Please visit her blog. This is my first one. (Pink Saturday that is) I hope you like it.



Garden,flowers,judy,dolls 002 copy (framed with ArtEdges) So first..a cozy cup of hot tea, in of course a pink tea cup! Enjoy my pink roses from this summer. The small ones smell like apple and the larger ones are from a bush over 100 years old.


The china was my grandmother Welch.Garden,flowers,judy,dolls 006 copy (framed with ArtEdges) And who wouldn't like a bit of dessert?


Desserts (framed with ArtEdges) A yummy 3 layer pound cake with whipped cream frosting and fresh strawberries! (Recipe is Stop & Shop!)


But it sure is good!






Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to stop by How Sweet the Sound Beverly's and you'll find a whole bunch of Pink Saturday blogs! I would love it if you would leave a comment if you enjoy this! I have another blog if you would like to read more about me.

http://jmkoriginals.typepad.com/jmkoriginals_art_paths/

4 comments:

mypinkprettiesaboutme said...

Hi Judy,
I just started PS 2 weeks ago. I have already met some very talented and interesting women. It is wonderful to be inspired by others. I'm sure you will enjoy it as well. Your blog post is lovely. Pink china has to be one of the prettiest things there is to compliment roses.
Happy pink week.

Holly said...

Hi Judy~
Another doll maker and you were published in art doll quarterly! Congratulations!! That is so wonderful!
Your teacup and saucher are so beautiful!
Happy Pink Saturday!

Linda M. said...

Hello Judy, Welcome to Pink Saturday. I have a head cold and didn't do much visiting this weekend feeling better today and trying to catch up. I'm one of your new followers. Thanks for sharing tea in your grandmothers pretty cup and the cake looks delicious. Have a great week. Linda

Tobi Britton*pinkpixieforest.blogspot.com said...

Hi Judy!
Wow, I love that pink teacup!
Better hide it, the Pixies might just try to make off with it...:)
I never knew how bad the effects of lupus are. Girl, you are so brave and your work is stunning!
I hope you will be feeling better soon and your symptoms subside.
Drinking unsweetened organic cranberry juice mixed with ice water all day long might help to help flush your kidneys so maybe the medicine cant hurt them so much. It helped me and I drink it every day all day long.
In the mean time, know that me and the Pixies are sending you big sparkly hugs!!!
Happy Pink saturday!!
Tobi and the Pixies!