Thursday, May 14, 2009

Another Blog

Don't forget to check on my other blog at:
http://jmkoriginals.typepad.com/

I'm going to try to keep both of them up if I can. I'd been working on a couple of pieces to send in to Stampington to see if they would publixh either of them. I've never sent anything in so I'm a little nedrvous. I was advised not to show it because of it has been out they may not use it. They still may not but I finally got my courage up.

Now what should I do about the b logs. Should I make one for certain types of my art and my other for something different....or carry both but update evedryday things differently? I know many of you have several blogs..what do you do?

I wonder if I could just put a little section...hmmm.I better not. I wouldn't want to ruin a chance to be in any of those awesome publications.

I Quit! I've been trying to put my code in for my playlist and ...I can;t seem to get it..I'll try later..

No comments: